Posted: Jul 22 2020
Afromood is a yarn that posses great depth and texture. It's incredibly comfortable, airy, and breathable. We knitted the yarn into a kick-ass sweater. The sweater might look like a tee-shirt but it is not. When you see it in person, touch it, and try it on you will understand. The colors aren't really being represented in the photos below. I can say with 110% certainty the colors and texture are amazing and that the pics don't do it justice. You will be elated when you see your sweater in real life.
The fit of Afromood is very similar to the Caligula tee (roll neck). It will feel a little less restrictive due to the whole garment construction and weave. I strongly encourage you to stick to your regular WvG tee size.
Pictures of Afromood
- Afromood is a 68% Linen and 32% Zero pilling Egyptian Cotton
- The yarn was spun in Italy by Filmar
- Two color options: marled gray and olive
- Two sleeve lengths will be offered: short and long sleeve
- Fit is TTS with WvG (see size charts below)
- Long sleeve size chart
- Short sleeve size chart
- Roll Neck with roll locked hems and sleeves, this means the hem and sleeves are finished so it won't unravel
- The sweaters are knitted with seamless whole garment technology
- Dry clean only (you may wash cold and flat dry but it's on you)
- Retail for the short sleeve $230
- Retail for the long sleeve $235
Ordering procedures and drop placement:
The Afromood sweaters will be found on the Pre-order/ Group buy section of the WvG website https://www.wolfvsgoat.com/collections/pre-orders-and-group-buys
At check out in the comment box you will need to enter your size. There will NOT be size options so don't look for your size. If for some reason you can't find the note or simply forget you may email firstname.lastname@example.org . Give your order number and size, We will take care of it for you.
The drop will go live this Friday, July 24, 2020, at 9pm EST.
**Units are limited like always
***Roughly 30 units per color per body style